|Job title:||Customer Service - Allocations|
We are looking for a Customer Service superstar to join our team. As an Allocations Officer you will be responsible for taking bookings from our clients and allocating our staff via our internal allocations system.
This role is perfect for someone who is switched on and excels in juggling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
We focus on our team members, who in turn look after our very valued workforce. We offer our staff suitable training, work life balance and a supportive working environment.
Our offices operate from 5am – 11pm, seven days a week. You will need to be available for a variety of shifts within these hours which will be offered to you on a rotating roster.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to work shift work over a 7 day roster
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A 'can do' attitude
- Professional phone manner
- Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail in your work
- Excellent computer skills
- A willingness to learn
- Knowledge of health terminology or the hospital system is desired but not essential
- Administration/Receptionist and/or Call Centre experience is desired but not essential
- Experience using ENTIRE Software is essential but not limited to
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly and welcoming workplace
- A great rostering software package to support you in your work
- On the job training
- Incentives based on performance
- Paid an attractive wage, weekly
- 5 weeks annual leave (pro-rata)
We value our team, with regular staff functions, espresso coffee on tap and visits from our monthly massage therapist!
If you think this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
All applicants must have current Full-Time working rights in Australia.
Get similar jobs like these by email