|Job title:||ICU Nurse - Melbourne|
Our hospitals need staff to come on board and continue to do what you do best - help people and provide care.
What we can offer you?
- Competitive Specialty rates
- Consecutive shifts
- Supportive and friendly allocations team
- Treating injuries and/or giving life support
- Taking, recording and analysing patient vital signs
- Monitoring ventilators, monitors and other medical equipment
- Supporting and educating the patients and families
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in ICU Complete necessary paperwork
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post-graduate qualifications required
- A minimum of relevant 12 months of full-time experience in Australia/UK required.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- You must have a current police check or be prepared to obtain one as a condition of employment
- Full immunisation history
Get similar jobs like these by email