|Job title:||Perioperative Nurse - Regional Victoria|
VNS is a leading nursing agency renowned for supplying quality staff. We are committed to providing the best service to our clients and staff.
As a preferred supplier, we have many contracts within major Public and Private Hospitals throughout Melbourne. This means we have huge work opportunities within the Theatre sector, including advanced bookings and contract work.
This enables you the reliability of work, whilst also giving you the option secure shifts in advance.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 12 months of relevant full-time experience in Australia/UK/Ireland
- Post Graduate qualifications preferred but experienced applicants are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- You must have a current police check or be prepared to obtain one as a condition of employment
- Working with children check, or willing to obtain one
- Experience as an anesthetic, recovery or scrub/scout nurse
- Variety and flexibility of work throughout Melbourne
- Supportive and friendly allocations team
- Advanced booking and contract work available
If you believe you meet the above criteria, apply today to get working with the agency of choice.
Get similar jobs like these by email