|Job title:||Registered Nurse - Emergency Department|
We are currently on the look out for all Nurses who want to contribute to conquering COVID-19. Our hospitals need staff to come on board and continue to do what you do best - help people and provide care.
- Must have at least 12 months experience in Australia working as a nurse
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work in a flexible manner as shift times range
- Working in the following areas - Triage, Resus , Short-stay , Cubicles
- Take patients' vital signs and administer medication
- Record patients' symptoms
- Help doctors with medical procedures
- Providing education and support to patients and families
- Helping to stabilize a patient and assist the doctor with everything from suturing wounds to intubating critical patients.
- Attractive rates
- Exposure to many different hospital settings
- Constant communication with our friendly allocations team
- Easy to use app
Get similar jobs like these by email