|Job title:||Registered Nurse - General|
VNS is an industry leader in staffing solutions for hospitals and aged care facilities all around Melbourne, we are committed to providing the best service to our clients and staff.
We are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to work in Acute Medical and Surgical wards in both Private and Public sectors in Melbourne.
- Observing and recording patients’ behaviour.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Providing emotional support to families and patients
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the required treatments and medications.
• Current registration with AHPRA.
• Minimum of 12 months Medical Surgical experience in Australia or UK/Ireland
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• You must have a current police check or be prepared to obtain one as a condition of employment.
What we can offer you:
•Variety of work
•Supportive and friendly allocations team
•Free uniform and further education programs
Apply below if you want to know more or register with us!
Get similar jobs like these by email