|Job title:||Registered Nurses|
|Location:||Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||Great Pay Rates!|
We are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to work in Acute Medical and Surgical wards in both Private and Public sectors in Melbourne.
- Observing and recording patients’ behavior.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Providing emotional support to families and patients.
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the required treatments and medications.
• Current registration with AHPRA.
• Minimum of 12 months Medical Surgical experience in Australia or UK/Ireland
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• You must have a current police check or be prepared to obtain one as a condition of employment.
What we can offer you:
•Variety of work
•Supportive and friendly allocations team
•Free uniform and further education programs
Get similar jobs like these by email