|Job title:||VNS - Theatre Technician|
VNS is a leading Melbourne nursing agency renowned for supplying quality staff. We are committed to providing the best service to our clients and staff.
We are currently recruiting experienced Theatre Technicians to work in public and private hospitals across Melbourne due to an increase in demand.
Join today and help us fill some of the many shifts available
- Assisting with patient procedures .
- Assisting in the preparation of patient prior to surgery.
- Follow the hospitals Health and safety policies and procedures .
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Ensuring that the patient is positioned securely and safely on OT table.
- Maintain good verbal communication.
- Certificate III Health Services.
- A minimum of 12 months of full-time experience in Australia.
- Good technical skills and knowledge across a wide range of surgical cases.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Remuneration
- Variety of work throughout Melbourne
- Supportive friendly Allocations Team
1. How many years of experience do you have?
2. tell us about yourself? what do you like to do in your spare time?
3. What lists can you set up or have experience working with?
4. What is your availability?
5. What is your main mode of transport?
6. What current qualification do you hold?
7. What equipment are you proficient in using?
8. What locations do you prefer to work in?
Get similar jobs like these by email