Are you interested in working with VNS Nursing Agency again?
We would love to have you back at VNS Nursing Agency and always welcome our nurses and midwives back with open arms.
Your situation may have changed since you last worked with us and that is okay. Whether you’re looking to supplement your income while you are working full-time or you want to pick up agency nursing shifts every day or once a week, we will do our best to get shifts that you prefer.
Re-join with VNS and we'll be in touch to discuss the next steps. (note: the application process is unique to each candidate and can depend on how recent your experience is and if your paperwork is up to date).
Our job board is updated monthly with new nursing and midwifery roles across these different specialties:
- Registered Nurses ICU/CCU/HDU/ED
- Registered Midwives
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
- Theatre Techs
- Instrument Techs
- Enrolled Nurses
- Clinical Educators
- Practice Nurses
- Home Care Nurse
- Aged Care Nurses
- Mental Health Nurses
- And many more
Benefits of choosing to work with VNS:
- 24/7 support from the friendly VNS Team
- Work opportunities across a range of hospitals, facilities,
- Gain experience in different areas and grow your skills on the job
- Contract and regional roles also available
- Flexibility to choose when and where you want to work
- Use the MyVNS App to keep your availability updated and
book into your preferred shifts
- Work available across Melbourne and Geelong
- Up-skill and keep your CPD points in check
with our training partnerships
- One of the top rates agencies on google. Hear from our nurses
- Higher casual rates of pay